Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream

After spending some time on the beach
we decided to head downtown to
Fantastic Fudge for some
ice cream!


Had to stop and get a picture
with "Peg Leg" the pirate!!

Enjoying our ice cream until it
started raining on us!

The rain didn't stop me from enjoying
every bit of my ice cream

Good Stuff

Many of you know that I don't eat
much when I eat but I ate this whole
ice cream! I do like my sweets!

Taking my time and enjoying every
single bite!

First one finished with their ice cream!
I have discovered Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
and LOVE IT!

Big Cheese!

Here we are at Trailer Park Collectibles!

Mama saw this place the last time we were there
so she wanted to check it out!

It was defiantly trailer park "junk"!
Some antiques but mostly junk!

We found this really cool shark walking
around the marina.
It almost took off daddy's hand!

A Big kiss for a Big shark!
*********************
Still more pictures to come!

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Mackenzie,
Mint chocolate chip is my very favorite ice cream, and it has become Madison's favorite too. Luke has begun gobbling up mine as well, so we might have a whole crew of us who like mint chocolate chip. Whenever you visit, I'll make sure to have a ton of it.
Love ya,
Aunt Martha

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.