Friday, September 12, 2008

Cookies, Sprinkles, Icing, and MORE Sprinkles! Oh, and Food Coloring

Most of you know that we both LOVE
to cook and bake.
So this week we got into the kitchen
to make sugar cookies with icing and
sprinkles, of course!

Cutting out cookies is a lot of fun!
We cut out trains, hearts, stars, flowers,
bunnies, and butterflies.

Now, to the best part!
Icing and Sprinkles!
Mama makes homemade icing
and we get to color it any color we want to
and can come up with!
When we got done we ended up having
about 10 different bowls with different
colored icing in them!

Look, I have made a really pretty purple!

Oops, maybe this is why mama was telling
me to let her open the food coloring!

Get that camera out of my face and
get me cleaned up!

After a wipe down this is what I looked
like until bath time! Which came as soon
as cookie making was over!
I know, I had some very good looking
blue kissable lips!

Checking out Kaitlann's cookie!
And making some more purple icing!

AAHHH!!! Sprinkles.
Do I need to say more?
The more sprinkle the better!
We go through at least three bottles
of sprinkles each time we make cookies.

Who knows?
Maybe one day we will
own a bakery with mama!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.