Thursday, September 11, 2008

I LOVE SCHOOL

Most of you know that I started
school! And I LOVE every minute of it!
I am learning so much!

Every morning before we start school
I get to pray and read the bible!
And then for the next couple of hours,
I spend reading, writing, and doing math!

I am so into school and learning!
I take it very seriously!
And I never give MY teacher a hard time!
I do exactly what she says every time!

My handwriting has gotten a lot better!
And I get so excited the better it gets!
Who knows I maybe tackling cursive soon!

Writing my name here!
My teacher writes my name, a sentence or
something and I have to copy it!

Kaitlann also gets into having school!

Before I start school or either after,
I get to help mama teach her too!

Doing my reading assignment!

I have a phonics and reading book that
has between 4-6 pages I have to do every day.
My math book has about 4 pages I do everyday.
And then I have my Reader that I read a
different story in it everyday.
Then I also work on days, months and time.


I am really hoping this home school
thing works out forever because I really
am against the idea of having
any other teacher besides my
mommy!

1 comment:

Zandra said...

Hye there- Can't believe how much Mack looks like her daddy! Kate is you, mama!!

Miss you and wish you would come home so we could home school the kids together!

Hugs-

Heather

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.