Saturday, September 06, 2008

Daddy's Helpers

This morning we got busy helping daddy.
We enjoy helping, it really doesn't matter
what needs to be done!
This morning daddy had to change the
oil in mama's car and then wash it!

Daddy is showing my a tool set!
Notice my oil filter wrench beside me leg!
I know how to use it now!

I went out to help with bed head and all!

I really needed to find out where the oil filter
was located!

I wanted to see too!

Now that we know where the filter
is, we can change the oil next time!

Notice the bed head FRIZZ!

Trying to get all of these Georgia bugs
off the front of the car!

I spent most of my time playing in the
bucket!!!

Washing away!!

Buddy is a little weird!
He loves to be sprayed in the mouth
with the water hose?!

Buddy makes it difficult to wash cars.
Sometimes we have to put him in the
fence until we are done!
He does this the entire time!
He runs between you and the car until
you spray him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dogs drink from the hose too, and need to stay inside while we are washing our vehicles! ~Anna

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.