Friday, September 26, 2008

Fort Clinch

On Tuesday morning we visited
Fort Clinch!
It was the coolest thing!
We pretended like it was our castle
with all of the stairs and hidden passages!

There were several long
tunnels and passages at the fort!

They call me the "Poky Little Puppy"!


Our daddy is strong!!
And crazy!

We tried really hard not to fall off into the ocean!
It was really pretty on top of the fort!

Yes, mama was on our trip with us!
She was just taking most of the pictures!

Yes, it was a bit windy!

A picture of our whole family!!
Between the sun and the wind this is
as good as it gets!


Mad, Mad, Mad

I am really good at pouting!

If things don't go my way, this is what happens!

Can you believe that they are making fun of me?
I was actually crying now because I had a
sand spur in my foot, but they thought I was still mad!

Potty Break!!!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.