Thursday, December 13, 2007

Weekend With Family

We had the privilege of spending this past
weekend with our family!
Grandmama, Pop, Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Andrew
came to visit us. Nana and Papa also came
over to join us at the Agirama for the
Victorian Christmas!

When you go to the Agirama you have to
get an ice cream!

Our ice cream was soooo good!

Oh, Aunt Janet and Nana also came
up from Tallahassee for a while on Saturday!

When you go to the Agirama you have to eat
ice cream and ride the train.

I decided to wait with grandmama instead
of riding the train! It's a little too loud for me!

I enjoyed letting everyone hold me
instead of riding in my stroller!

We were resting and watching the cloggers!

I really enjoyed playing with Aunt Jennifer
and Uncle Andrew!

We also went on a hay ride!

Posing with Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Andrew!
I am a papa's girls!

Here I am with grandmama and Aunt Jennifer
having school in the old school house!

I am ringing the school bell with daddy's help!

Aunt Jennifer was trying to see if that was real
meat hanging in the smoke house!
She said she thought it was since there
were magets and mold all over it!

Propping our feet up after our trip to the Agirama!

Ready for church Sunday morning!

We enjoyed having Aunt Jennifer around!
We hadn't seen her since last Christmas!

All Aunt Jennifer did was play with us the whole time!

I liked playing with Aunt Jennifer too!

Aunt Jennifer and me playing under a tent!
*************************************
We had the best time with our family and
we love them all so much!
Come back any time you get a chance!!!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.