Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lights, Lights, Lights!

While we were in Waycross we
went to the Patterson Bank to see the Christmas lights!
The lights are so pretty there!

Here we are inside the Gingerbread House!
All the candy inside looked yummy!

I thought I would try out Santa's Sleigh!

Outside the Gingerbread House!

Nana and I decided to go on a quick sleigh ride too!

Here we are inside the igloo!
It wasn't a real igloo, we are in South Georgia!
But it was really cold while we were looking
at the lights!

One of the many displays!
Mama loves snowmen so she had to take a picture!

One of the best things about looking at lights at the
bank is the Train Ride!
I am in the very back of the train!
Sorry that you can't see me!

I had to get a quick picture with the elf's!
I wish you all could go see the bank
in person, it is much prettier than
the pictures can show!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.