Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas With Granny Sears

On Monday night we went to Waycross
to have Christmas with Granny Sears!

I like snuggling up to Nana!

This is Gracie a second cousin of ours.
She was born in June!

Gracie weighs as much as I do but I wanted
to hold her anyways!

Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Brett!

It's presents time!!!!

Look at what I got!!
A present!

A Cabbage Patch Doll!

A Cabbage Patch Doll for me too!

Wow!!!
A Drum Set!
Mama and Daddy are love these!

I love Babies!!

Black Pearls for Granny
from us and Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Brett!

Cousin Clay got a cool tractor instead
of a Cabbage Patch Doll!
**************************
We had a great time!
Thanks for the presents!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.