Saturday, December 15, 2007

Papa's Birthday Party

Happy Birthday to Papa!
We had a party for papa on Monday!
We think everyone should have a party
with a cake!

We are waiting to help Papa blow out the candles!
He needed a lot of help because there were a lot
of candles!!!!

We made our wish now we are blowing out the candles!
Does your wish come true if it is not your birthday?

Dinosaurs ROCK!!!

Waiting patiently with Nana for Aunt Kimmy
and Uncle Brett to get to the party!

I love My Nana!

Granny Sears came to the party and she
bought us girls a couple of new books!
We love books and wanted her to read
them to us!

Papa likes counting our ribs and making
sure we still have them all!

Roar!!! It's a dinosaur!
Me and Aunt Kimmy have so much fun together!

What? Did I do what?
No, Never, Not me!!!!

Uncle Brett and his hat!
I still don't know what to think about hats!

OYSTERS!!!
Before we had cake we roasted oysters!
We both love oysters.
I think I love them more than Kaitlann.
I couldn't get enough.
Mama told me that I was going to make
myself sick! But I didn't!!
******************************************
We had a great time at your party Papa!
Happy Birthday!
Your catching up to Nana!!
Old As Dirt!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.