Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Fun

Mama and I think one of the best
things about Christmas is cooking and baking!
As many of you know I love to be in the kitchen
cooking! On Sunday we made Divinity,
Fudge and Thumbprint Cookies to take
to Granny Sears' house for our Christmas there!

I think mama was kind of hoping that I wouldn't
want to put icing on the thumbprint cookies!

But I did, and I sure did enjoy myself!
Mackenzie helped too!

My finished masterpiece!!
You couldn't even get the cookies off
the plate because they were stuck
because of all the icing!
******************************
The great thing is, that we get to
bake some more at the end of the week!
Merry Christmas and Happy Cooking
from our kitchen to yours!

2 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Kait-
We think your cookies look delicious! Both of us love frosting and would have enjoyed sampling your cookies.
Miss you,
Madison and Luke

newmanfamily said...

Kait,
The icing just makes them better. I totally get what you were going for there. I kept taking the icing for our sugar cookies and disappearing into the other room. I mean what's the big deal.
Love,
John

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.