Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged

By: Erika

I have been tagged by Lori to tell everyone
6 random thoughts/habits/quirks, about me!

1. I am a bit OCD when it comes to my shopping cart!
No, not so much with the germs but with the organization
of the items in my cart! Everything has a certain place.
With kids this makes things much worse but I manage
to rearrange things to their right places a dozen times or more.
Cold stuff like butter, sour cream, cheese to its spot!
Boxes to their spot. Cans to their spot! And when they get
moved around it drives me crazy!

2. I hate when the soap falls in the shower and leaves a
dent! I smooth down the soap until it is dent free!
I know I am a bit weird!

3. I hate clutter! I have been known to throw things away
that later we need just because it was in the way at the time!
Since being married (7 1/2) years. Jason and I have met in the
middle with this. Okay, maybe not right in the middle!
He actually can't stand clutter either anymore after a while!

4. Toys are for playrooms and kids bedrooms!
It drives me crazy to have toys all over my house!
So no toys in our living room!
I don't mind it at others houses!
Goes back to clutter!

5. One of my favorite things to do is "clean"!
Yep, I love to clean!
I don't do it as much with a 4 and 2 year old!

6. I love to decorate for parties!
Birthday parties, baby showers, Christmas parties!
You name the party and I love to decorate it!

There you have it! I am sure I could list many
more quirks, random thoughts, and habits of mine!
But I think I will stop there so you won't think I am
totally weird!

3 comments:

newmanfamily said...

Thanks for participating! Oh, how I dream of a playroom or kid rooms big enough for all of the toys. I drive myself crazy picking up little pieces all over the living room. Lori

Anonymous said...

you are strange there sister! what do you expect...look at our mother, she raised us this way!! haha just messing with you. love you:)

Brandi said...

I am the same way about my grocery cart! I hate it when Ryan grocery shops with me and just throws things in the basket. I'm also pretty bad to tell the check-out guy/gal how I want my items bagged. It makes putting away the groceries much easier! :-)

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.