Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kaitlann's Birthday

We celebrated my birthday once again
with cake and ice cream!
I guess it is finally over until next year!

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!

I wish for...................

Leave MY candles alone!!

Yep, I had to blow the candles out over and over again!
Oh, and if they didn't sing to me over and over again
I would start singing Happy Birthday myself!


What? Are you not suppose to eat candles?

My big sister is the greatest!

We loved playing in this big bag!
Thanks Nana and Papa for the new baby
doll stroller and accessories!

Posing with Nana!

We played with this bag until we ripped it
to pieces! But it was fun!

I guess we are done with birthday pictures
until next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kait...These Girls Are Such Goobers!! :)

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.