Sunday, February 03, 2008

Great Smoky Mountains

We did find some old snow to play in while in the mountains!
We were hoping for some fresh snow while we were there!
But that was asking way to much!
After living in Maine for four years a couple of inches
of snow on the ground is nothing!
But it's more than what we got here in South Georgia!

This is the only family picture we managed to get
on our trip!

Snow!!
Let's Play!
(We were those people that Daddy made fun
of when he was little!)

YUM! It taste pretty good too!

Snowball fight!
Although, they were solid as a brick!

This stuff is pretty cool!
I don't really remember it from Maine!
Born in February, moved in November!

When I was a little girl I would eat a cup full
of snow every morning for breakfast when it
snowed over night!

I think I will join Mackenzie!
Looks pretty tasty!

Thought it would be great if mama joined in with us!
She couldn't bring herself to eating "dirty" snow!

Look at the beautiful view!

Daddy's girls!



I am just as beautiful as the view!

Mama's babies!

I don't know, but I think my nose and hands
are getting cold!

I really didn't hit her with that snow brick!
I was a little to close!

But daddy hit her with his!

Daddy was in for it for hitting my little sister!

Thanks for the help Mackenzie
but I think I can handle him myself!

Going out of the park we say 4-5 elk!
Which was pretty cool!
We have seen moose before but not elk!
*******************************
We had a really great time on our trip!
Thanks Grandmama, Pop, and Nana for
watching us for a couple of nights for
mama and daddy!
It was very relaxing for them!


1 comment:

Kate said...

The view is great and i want snow! I'm going to eat so much when i'm in NY

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.