Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BirThDAy PaRTy

On Saturday we had a wonderful
Birthday Party!
Mama decorated everything so pretty
and our cake was beautiful!

We love each other so much.

We picked out our cake from Pottery Barn!
Nana had some one make it!
We thought it was very pretty and
it was good too!

Can I eat yet?
I decided on all the snacks that we should have!

Yep, we had a moon bounce!
We jumped and jumped!
Daddy and Pop had a great time jumping too!

I couldn't get up before someone jumped and
I fell down again!

We found these really cool foam crowns and tiaras
for our party hats!
We decided to let everyone decorate their own!

Mallory did a very good job decorating her party hat!

Lori did a good job too!
No, that is John's hat!

I am the King!
Cute!!

Okay, now that we have finished our hats
I think it is finally time to eat!

I liked all the attention!
Happy Birthday to us!!!

We each had a layer of cake with our
initials and our candles on it!

But we both just blew out what ever candle we wanted!

YYYUUUUMMMM!
That icing sure was good!

Mallory, trying to decide whether to eat or play!

Cheeto's ROCK!

I love dresses!

I really love presents!!

Baby Peyton enjoyed the party too!

Pinata Time!
I did hit it a few times!

Dean taking a swing!

Gage trying to hit it!

Jake!
He did eventually hit it!

Mallory swinging!

Clay takes a turn!

John thought if he stuck out his tongue he could
break the pinata!

I guess the tongue didn't work!

I got my game face on!

I am determined to break this thing!

Yep, if finally broke!
And we all dove in to 7 1/2 pounds of candy!

Baby Kimble enjoyed our party too!
She did have cake and ice cream but
didn't get a swing at the pinata!
Maybe next year!
************************************
Thanks to everyone who came to our party and
a really big thank you for all the presents!

4 comments:

newmanfamily said...

Mack and Kait, I had so much fun at your party. I even asked Daddy yesterday to bring me back to your house. Love, John

Brandi said...

That is an awesome cake! And your party looks like so much fun. Hope we get to see you guys soon.
Love, Kennedy & Preston

Kate said...

Awww that looked so fun. I'm glad the girls had a great time and the cake does look really cute!

Anonymous said...

you made a beautiful party for the girls. :)

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.