Sunday, July 01, 2007

Visting with Grandmama and Pop

Last week us girls went to TN to visit Grandmama and Pop
while daddy took a mission team to Camp Jubilee!
We had a great time and got to do lots of fun stuff!
Parrot Mountain

Pop had to work so he didn't get to go with
us on our daily outings! But he did get us
free passes to Parrot Moutain!
Way to go Pop!

I don't know about all of these birds!
They are pretty loud and I don't really
like loud noises!

Grandmama and me are feeding the birds nector!
I didn't really like the birds landing on me!
But the birds loved Grandmama!

I love animals and the outdoors.
I am going to be just like my daddy and Aunt Jennifer!

I thought this blue bird was very very pretty!
Some of the birds could talk and do tricks.
One bird could say, "Praise the Lord"
Another could say, "Bye Bye".
One could wave to us and one tried to sing Rocky Top!
*********************************************************
Reptile Musem

We didn't get many pictures here for some reason but
the one that really matters is this one.
I love snakes.
I actually have a pet snake outside.
His name is Volcano!
We have to let him go today. Daddy and I caught him on Saturday.
He is a Gray Rat Snake. Since leaving in GA I have learned
about bad snakes!
*********************************************
Community Pool

One day we went to the pool in Pigeon Forge!
We had a great time. Except that we had to stay in the
Kiddie Pool. But it was hot in TN so it was nice to cool down!

Wait Grandmama I am going to jump!
Or actually just step off!

Just hanging out getting a sun tan eating
my cereal.

You never know when you might go under water
so I have to always were my goggles!

Mama and I are just getting our feet wet.
But I think I need a pair of sun glasses!
The sun is really bright!
*********************************************
Around the House

Pop and I are hanging out after Grandmama and
I got home from VBS. I got to go with her every night
to her church to VBS. It was about Cowboys!
We had a lot of fun. I got to stay up extra late to spend
time with Pop since as soon as he got home from work we
left for VBS.


I gave Pop all kinds of hugs and kisses
while Grandmama and Mackenzie was at VBS!

I gave Oreo all kinds of hugs and kisses too!
Yep, that's my diaper hanging out my shorts!
I think I was over due a diaper change!


Grandmama and I had a great time together.
*********************************************

Animal Safari East TN Style


Here I am feeding the deer from the car at
an Animal Sefari Pop spotted!
We had a great time but it was in EAST TN!
So it had a little East TN flavor!



I loved feeding the animals as long as their heads didn't
come inside the car with me!


There were 2 Zebras that we got to see and feed!
We all thought they were pretty cool!


We also got to feed the Red Deer.
************************************
We had a great time in TN.
Thanks Grandmama and Pop for a
wonderful visit! We can't wait
to see you again!


No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.