Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Way Life Should Be

We had a wonderful trip to Maine.
The state logo is: The Way Life Should Be
And our time there was just that.
We got to play all day long with our friends
Heather, Andrew and Ben.
We stayed at their house all week!
While we were in Maine we visited Fort Williams State Park
The Portland Headlight!

Gorgeous!!

How Sweet!

We were trying really hard not to fall off the rock into the ocean!
(Daddy was standing in front of us!)

Cheese!

I was really trusting daddy to walk out on the
rocks while holding me!

Too Handsome!

Mama and Mrs. Heather!

I love climbing rocks.
That's the one thing I miss doing down here in GA!
We don't have any rocks!
We were trying to come up with a plan to get
over the fence!
Beautiful!!!

We were picking wild Maine blueberries!

I just can't keep up with my short legs!

Yep, I am a big girl now!
I can do whatever my sister does at the park!

Wating for someone to bring us some food!
*********************************************
Heather, Andrew and Ben thank you so much for letting
us stay at your house with you all week.
We had a great time.
We can't wait for you to get to GA in December!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.