Saturday, July 28, 2007

Going To The Chapel

We had the priviledge to attend, perform and be a
flower girl in Dan and Katie's wedding.

I loved wearing my "big wedding" dress.
I only love and wear dresses that twirl!

My handsome friend and me hanging out
before the wedding!

We adopted Ben to be apart
of our family to have this picture taken!

We took time to pose before the wedding!


Daddy and Mama!
Don't they look great together
almost seven years after marriage!
Trying to find Katie!
She was 20 minutes late for her own wedding!
It started at 11am but she didn't get there
until 11:20. Can't start a wedding without a bride!
I am trying to explaine things to Ben.
Not sure if he got it or not!
Our happy little family!
Daddy has three wonderful girls!

Dan and Katie!

I just wanted to go get something to eat!
It was way past lunch!
And to all who know me well,
food is the MOST important thing!
Katie and I took time to get a picture made!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie...you are BEAUTIFUL
Katelanne...you are right. Food IS very important.
Mack and Kate...Daddy DOES have 3 beautiful girls!

Don't grow up too fast, ok?
Love Ya!
Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I enjoy keeping up with you through the blog.

Love to All,
Aunt Laura

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.