Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Girls Day Out

FUN! FUN! FUN!
On Memorial day us girls
(Kaitlann, Mackenzie, Aunt Kimmy, Nana, & Mama)
went to the beach for the day.
We had the best time. We played in the sand and in the waves!

Here we are trying to start a sand castle!
But we never got one built because we kept crashing them!

I loved the water so much. I just wanted
to splash my feet!

Trying to get some water for our sandcastle.
But once I got to the water we decided to play in it!

Here mama is trying to pose with me and all I want
is to get away and play!

I am trying to get a "hot tan"!
So we are just relaxing in the edge of the water!

Okay, enough relaxing. On to do something fun!
Like putting sand all over Nana!

Wow, this really amazes me!

Okay, while Aunt Kimmy is not looking, I am out of here!
Maybe I can make it to the water by myself?!

I love the waves crashing on me!
The tide was really bad so I couldn't go in
as far as I wanted!
Oh, maybe a wave will crash over my head!

Hey, I am off to the water, okay?
I don't need any help. I can do it myself!

Here, you want the seashell I found?

Nana and I are running and splashing.
That was a lot of fun!

Okay, I think I am getting tired here.
So it is almost time to go so I can take a nap!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.