Monday, June 04, 2007

Maine

This past Thursday morning daddy and I woke up at 2:15am
to go to Jacksonville to catch a 6:30am flight to Maine!
Daddy had a wedding to do on Saturday and I thought
it would be a great time for me to spend with
my friend Ben, his mama Heather, and daddy Andrew!
We got back home on Saturday night, well actually Sunday
morning at 2:30! We had a great time in Maine.
It was good to see friends, our old house
(that someone else now lives in)
and Maine! I really wanted to stay at my old house,
in my purple bedroom. But I guess when someone else buys
your house you can't stay there anymore?!
I just don't understand!

Ben has a pond behind his house so we went to catch frogs!!
Ben is 5 years old and will be 6 soon.
But we are the best of friends.
We are two of a kind.
We like to tumble, argue and play together.

We had the greatest time together.
We get to go back to visit him in July.
We both get to be in Katie and Dan's wedding!
That should be interesting!!!

We will also have time to visit with each other,
and play with each other. Our whole family will
go on the trip in July. So mama will get to visit
with her friend Heather and others!

We thought we would spend some time
together on the swing!


Here I am with Daddy all dressed up for the wedding!

Look how cute!!!



I think Mrs. Heather had her hands
full with the both of us!

Just checking out the Limo that Joel and Kelly
will be riding in! We thought it was pretty cool!

The things you can do with pillow cases on an airplane!
I love riding airplanes. That was one of the exciting
things I looked forward to on my trip.
I have made at least 7-8 trips (if not more) on airplanes
in my 3 years of life! I guess I am a pro at it now!
Yep, it was me under that pillow case!
I had the best time on the plane!
We didn't have any bumps going
or coming until we caught up with
Tropical Storm Barry.
But even then it wasn't too bad!
I am glad to be back home with mama and Kaitlann!
But I can't wait to go back and visit Maine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mackenzie nana has you and Ben as my background picture you two are so cute together.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Love the limo pictures...they look like the bride and groom in the limo.....hope they don't argue all the way down the aisle.

Hugs-

Heather and Ben

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I guess I had a lot of pics to catch up on! Keep them coming ok Erika? I love the comments! Judy

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.