Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pool Time

It is summer down here in South Georgia.
Today we enjoyed being outside in the pool.
Okay, only Mackenzie enjoyed being in the pool.
Kaitlann and Mama thought the water was way too cold!
I had to play all by myself in the pool.
Kait and mama didn't want to have any fun.
They even got upset when I splashed them!

Oh No, I think I see a bug.
I scream every time I see one!
I am not really scared of most of them,
I just like to scream!

Wow, this water is a little cold!

Mama, give me whatever you got!

I just don't know about the pool.
Maybe tomorrow if the water is warmer!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Mackenzie, I can't wait until we can swim together at my Mimi's house this summer. Your Grandmama promises we'll get together when you stay with her this summer. I'm so excited.
Love,
Kennedy

newmanfamily said...

Mack, I am with you. It is hot over here too and I enjoy running through the sprinklers whenever they are on. Love, John

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Hey Cousins!
I've had my pool out too...Luke thinks the water is too cold as well. Mommy and I enjoyed it yesterday. Wish the weather would have been like this when you were here!
Madison

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.