Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Cuge Aquarium

We had a wonderful day on Friday at the
Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta!
It was Cuge!! As I say!
We are going to share a few pictures we took.
Not all of them because we took over 125!
Some of them not very good because of the light and the glass tanks.
We hope everyone gets a chance to go to the Aquarium one day.
We have been to several aquariums. It is one of our favorite
places to go as a family. We have been to the Gatlinburg Aquarium,
Boston Aquarium, Flint River Aquarium in Albany GA
(we have a family membership there!)
now we have been to the largest Aquarium in the world!

Here we are entering the aquarium!

This is the first tank we got to see as we walked in!
Look at all those shishes! (as Kaitlann calls them)

Here is some kind of wierd shark that was swimming around!
Sorry about the glare on the picture but that's what you get
when you take pictures of fish tanks!

Here I am looking at the Jellyfish!
Cool, Huh?
I wondered if they ever got tangled up together?

Here we are enjoying this great big tank of
ocean fish. We loved getting up close to the
tanks and trying to catch the fish!

I just can't figure out how to get in there with them!

Here I am sitting in daddy's lap looking at
a tank of fish! I love sitting in people's lap!
I sat in a little girls lap (that I didn't know) while
we were at the aquarium!


Yep, I am preaching to the fish!
They need to hear about Jesus too!

Here is a picture of the whale-shark!

Oh, and look at this cool Beluga Whale!
There's three of these cool whales!
We watched them for a long time!

Oh No, How did that Monkey get on my back!?
It's just my new harness!
I am kind of hard to keep up with so mama
got my a cool monkey to ride on my back to keep up with me!
I like it a lot!

Here I am with daddy standing by the Sea Lion!
He jumped up on the rock while we were standing there!
I thought that was the coolest!

I am trying to climp this rock but my monkey wouldn't let me!

Can you see the Penguin over my head?
I tapped on the glass and they tried to get my fingers!

Wow, this is so exciting!
I love penquins!

I am giving the Penguin a kiss!

Me and mama like climbling thru all
of the tunnels together.
They are everywhere at the aquarium!
This is just one of many!

I wonder what daddy was trying to show us?
Whatever it was I am sure it was great!

Let me and my monkey go!
We have some exploring to do!
Just hanging out still by this huge tank of fish!

You wondering what these girls are doing and what they
have to do with the Aquarium?
Well, they are zebras and they have nothing to do with the aquaruim!
They opened the new Coke Museum next door to the Aquarium
on Thursday. And the zebras were part of the
entertainment outside the museum.

This was our favorite because they were washing their hair
and splashing us with their feet at the same time!
We didn't go in the musuem. We were to tired.
But we did enjoy the free entertainment outside!

Here is more of the act!

On our way home!
Yep, I am that tired!

I am even more tired than Mackenzie!

Oh, what a nap does for you!
************************************
We had a great day and are already wanting to go back.
Maybe Grandmama and Pop can meet us there along
with Nana and Papa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kait,
I can't believe you're wearing that harness! I thought we discussed hating those and refusing to wear them...next time we are together, we'll have to discuss a harness boycott. Looks like a fun day!
Madison

newmanfamily said...

Mack and Kait,
Wow! It looks like you all had a fun day! We really do need to get together soon so you all can show me the aquarium in Albany. Love, John

Brandi said...

We want to go! We want to go! And Mimi, too. Let's pick a date this summer to all meet up and go to the "cuge" aquarium. Can't wait.
Kennedy and Preston

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.