Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday we had our Easter Egg Hunt at our Church!
We had the best time. We hunted over 500 eggs.

This is me and some of the other kids who where there
singing and dancing to silly songs while the adults
were hiding the eggs!

Here I am with my nana dancing with the songs!

I have never been to an Easter egg hung that was this easy.
They just put the eggs in the field between my house and the church.
They were suppose to hide them in the bushes and stuff around the
church. But Round-Up got sprayed the day before!



Here I am running like a mad women trying
to get as many eggs as I can.

Look I can take my eggs apart.
I really wasn't that interested in hunting eggs!
But I did it anyways to make my mama happy!
This is really what I was interested in!
Pulling out my pink grass!
I am not sure how many times mama picked it up!

Look at my eggs and my grass!

OOHHHH, look at all those eggs my big sister found!
Maybe she will share!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.