Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Around the House

We've not done much exciting lately.
But here is a look at some things we have
been doing around the house.

Friday night we will be having a Pinewood Racing Derby
at church. Here is a sneak peek of what may racing care looks like!
It is blue (my favorite color) with a coat of glitter paint on top.
I still have to paint my windows and put my wheels on!
I will show you think finished car later!

I don't know if you can tell but while I am making funny faces
Kaitlann is having fun putting food in my hair.


We are having fun making funny faces together.
Kaitlann's is funny because of all the food on it!
I don't think I ever made messes like her while eating!

Food is my very favorite thing.
When I want food I simply scream at the
top of my lungs "Na-Na"!
I do the same when I want drink just in a
different pitch. More of either food or drink is
screamed at an even higher pitch!

Look at what I can do!!
I make good messes!
My daddy has taught me that if I do
something I should do it all the way!
And I know what happens to Mack if she disobeys!

Yeah, I know I am cute!
I could get away with just about anything!


Can I please just pick one of these pretty flowers?
PLEASE!!!!


Me and mommy goofing off!
We have so much fun together!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.