Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Life Outside

We have been going outside every day for the last two weeks.
We go out and play and get a "hot tan" as Mackenzie calls it!
It is overcast so no "hot tan"today.
We have finally figured out away to share our
Cozy Coupe!! Pretty Smart, huh?

I've almost got it! Once I get on it maybe I can
get it to going?? I am sure my big sister will help if I need it!

I love my puppy dogs. This is just one of many that I am posing with!
I really like play puppies! All of their names are either
Buddy (my real dog) or Brewser (Aunt Kimmy's dog)

I am so glad that the air is finally going out of this ball.
I can play with it now!

Mama, I don't know what you are talking about.
This is my Diet Coke!
(Notice the corner of my eye. I just wanted to be
like my big sister and carry on the Jones trait by hurting myself!
I fell off the steps under the carport and landed right on my face.
OUCH!!! That's all I have to say about it!)

The ball is probably going flat because someone is bouncing on it!
But that's okay I would bounce on it too if I could get on it!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.