Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Morning!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter
celebrating Jesus!

Here we are in our pretty Easter dresses.
It was actually about 38 degrees when we left for church.
Good thing we bought summer dresses for Easter!

Look at my dancing dress! I danced around all
morning before church.

Here I am with my daddy before Sunday School.


Let me see what's in this Easter basket!
I hope there is something good!
UMMMM, is that mini M&M's?

Don't I look pretty??

Look, I got this really cool bunny ball in
my Easter basket.

Not sure what I am doing here?! But we thought
I looked funny and surprised!

I just wanted to show everyone my great BIG Eyes!

This is all you get of the two of us together.
This is the cross that we had our Sunrise Service around!

Okay, you can see the cross a little better in this picture!
Just a quick picture of mommy and her girls!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.