Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Little Bit of Everything

Well, we have been doing a little bit of everything.
We have been staying outside enjoying the 80+ degree weather.
Mama said we need to enjoy it because soon it will be to HOT!

Here I am very confused?!
I am not sure what is going on!

Our carport is no longer a carport!
It is a bike riding park.
I love riding my bike. I asked mama
if I could take off my training wheels.
She doesn't think I am ready for that yet!


Here I am confused again!
But I think I will hang out in the Cozy Coupe
until I figure things out!



Just riding around in circles under the carport!
It's so much fun!

I have figured out how to climb in and out
of Mackenzie's Jeep. I am working on how
to push the gas pedal! Big sister's always
has the best toys!


We wanted to have a picnic outside.
So mama brought out our table and chairs along
with french fries, fish sticks and caprisuns!

I thought I would sit back, relax and
play
with a Tic Tac box. I guess
Mackenzie
ate all of them. But the box will do
for now!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.