Sunday, January 28, 2007

PARTY!!!!!

We are getting ready for the big party!!!
I was really glad that Grandmama and Pop could come
to my 3rd bithday party.
They helped us decorate!
I am trying to tell Pop how to do the streamers!

We are done decorating the table!
I put the sparkles (as I call them) on the table!

Here are some of the foods I asked for!
I love shrimp, little sausage and those little cookies.
We also had hamburgers and hotdogs.


We all had fun swinging and playing outside.
I am trying to get Uncle Chuck to get in Kaitlann's swing!

My cousin Jake and I are having so much fun together.
Except he forgot to get out of the way or maybe it was me
that forgot to wait. I don't know but he didn't seem to mind!


Here we are again posing for a picture before he goes down the slide!

Here's me in my cozy coupe and my cousin John following behind.
Aunt Janet (grandmama's sister) and Uncle Chuck got to come
from Tallahassee and Burt (daddy's cousin), Lori and John got to come over
from Columus Georgia!


Where's the cake????
The big people said we had to eat real food before cake!
Who makes those rules?


Here's the cake!
Yum Yum Yum

I am making a wish and having a hard time blowing out those candles!
Mama accidently bought magic candles!!!


I think John enjoyed his cake!!

I know Kaitlann enjoyed hers!!

I think she wants more.
She is resorting to eating the plate!

My cousin Jessie is helping me open my presents.
I got this really cool Cars chair!
Thanks Aunt Kimmy for the fishing game!!
I have been waiting all week for this.
I picked it out and she bought it for me and made me
wait until my birthday! Isn't that a mean thing for an Aunt to do?
Yes, I had a pinata!
But the candy didn't fall out
so mama had to help!



Thanks to everyone who drove a long way to my party!
It was so good to have my family at my party!
This is the first year that Grandmama, Pop, Nana, Papa, Aunt Kimmy
and all of my other family got to party with me!!
Also, a Big Thanks for all of the gifts!!
I got so many fun toys and pretty clothes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are so cute! I miss you both. I just made the picture of you and buddy my background.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

What A Great Birthday Party! It Was So Much Fun!
Love Yall! :)

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.