Sunday, January 21, 2007

Birthday Present from Madison

I received my first birthday present in the mail on Saturday
from my cousin Madison who lives in North Carolina.
And if you have or had kids like me you know I couldn't
wait to open it on my birthday.

Wow!!! It's a play-doh kit!!
I am sure I can make a mess with this!!

Now that I opened the present I will read the card
to see who gave it to me!!

Look, it's a birthday Barbie!
I wanted one of these when I went to Toys R Us on Saturday.
I sure am glad mama didn't let me get it!!

I am having so much fun playing with my play-doh.

Madison, a BIG thumbs up to you!
Thank you so much.

If it hadn't been for you I wouldn't get to have play-doh!!!

Well, I found Mackenzie's package from cousin Madison first!
I thought the box was suppose to be to climb on.
I didn't realize there were toys in it!!
Next time I will look inside first!

Daddy's waiting on me to fall down!
He knows I have the gift of falling down and
getting hurt. I get that from him and the Jones'!




You ask why we have the folding table and chairs in
the living room? It's because we had a party
Saturday night and we thought we would leave it up until
Mackenzie's party this coming Saturday since
we invited about 55-60 people!!! And it does
make a nice play-doh playing table!!!

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Hey Kenzie,
I'm so glad you like your birthday present. Mommy and I picked it out together. I especially thought you would like to make a mess with the play-doh. Maybe you can even give Barbie a "mud bath" in the play-doh!
Happy Birthday, Kenzie!
Love,
Madison
P.S. Say hi to my cousin, Kate!

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.