Friday, January 12, 2007

Afternoon in Waycross

We spent the afternoon in Waycross with Nana, Papa and Aunt Kimmy
while daddy and mama went out on a date!!
I thought I would cheese for the camera!

Aunt Kimmy and I always have time to stop
and pose for the camera together!

I love my Aunt Kimmy soooo much because she
does whatever I want. And she can't tell me NO!!

We love to go shopping together. But we were all out of money.
So we had to stay home and take lots of pictures!!

I am all out of smiles. But, I do love my papa very much.
I think he looks funny because he wears a hat!
I think hats are a little wierd!


I love my nana and my dog Buddy that I got for Christmas!
So, I thought we needed to have our picture taken together!

Yep, I am ALL out of smiles for one day!!!

Notice my (Mackenzie's) shoes. They are a few sizes too big but
I love to wear them when I am outside at my Papa and Nana's house!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.