Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Flint River Aquarium

Nana and Papa went with us to the Flint River Aquarium
today, since today was my birthday!

Papa wanted to catch those big fish behind us.
Maybe next time we can take our fishing poles!!
What's that???
I don't know but he's coming over to see me!

I want it!!!!
Give it, PLEASE!!!

Nana and I went in the tunnel in the discovery center.
Nana was a little scared at first but I told her to stop
being a baby! We got to see the giant tank from inside!
The tunnel is one of my favorite things to do at the Aquarium!



I thought I would take a picture with the turtle!
I love turtles!

I took a picture with the turtle too!!!

This is the waterfall outside the aquarium.
I think it is pretty neat.

I am just hanging out with my papa.
I think he is pretty cool!
And I got tired of the stroller!

My very favorite thing to do at the aquarium is to feed the Sting Rays!
I like feeding them with my hands but today they had two leopard
sharks in the tank so they gave us these silly little
sticks to feed them with. I guess the sharks might bite or something!!
I don't know. All I know is that I stuck my hand in there anyway
when the workers were not looking!
Today the sting rays were eating shrimp!
Yum Yum Yum
One of my favorite foods.
But don't worry I gave them all to the sting rays today!
They are fighting over the food!
They splased me!
Which I thought was pretty neat!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.