Monday, June 16, 2008

VBS

"COSMIC CITY"
was the theme of our Vacation Bible School
this year.
We had a great time!

My mama was my teacher this year!
I thought it was great!
I made a lot of new friends!

My friend Mallory had trouble with the sack
race so Mrs. Lisa had to help her a little!

Katlyn and I jumping to the finish line!

Faith enjoyed swinging!
She is one of the new friends I made.
She is both deaf and blind!

Water Balloon Toss!
Sydney, I think caught this one!

Sydney and I did the best out of our class!
We didn't catch many but somehow we manged
not to pop many!

Cooling off with Popsicles!
It was so hot playing outside!

Sky, Paula and Jeranomo

Sydney making funny faces!

Sarah Beth waiting to sing!
And me back there with a sticker on my forehead!
*************************************
We had a great VBS and can't wait until next year!
We had around 100 kids every night!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.