Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gymnastics Camp

Last week I had Gymnastics Camp as well as VBS.
I went to camp Monday - Thursday from
9-12. I had a great time!

Swinging on the uneven bars!

Learning something new!
Trying to hold myself up with my hands
and doing a split with my legs!

Learning to turn flips by myself
on the bar!

You have to have a lot of upper body
strength for this!

Gymnastics 3 hours a day really tired me out!

Kaitlann even got to go in the gym
one day when only our class was meeting!
She loved the Rings!

I also learned how to dismount from the
uneven bars!

Just trying out the high bar!
****************************
Mama only took her camera one day.
So she didn't get any of me on the floor or
the balance beam!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.