Monday, June 02, 2008

Millwood

On Saturday we went out to Millwood to Papa's
and Nana's new place. We had fun and got
extra dirty!

I rode with papa on his tractor.
I thought that was a lot of fun!

Working away!

We took Tippy with us and Aunt Kimmy
brought Bruizer!

They had a lot of fun together.
They had never met before!
But they played great together!

Inside Papa's and Nana's new shop/house!
We enjoyed putting Nana in "jail"!

Here we are standing in the bathroom!
We had to give Nana and Aunt Kimmy a bath!

Cheese!

Crazy!

Really Crazy!
She's stuck but I came to the rescue
and pushed her out!
(See my little feet behind her?)

Yep, we had watermelon!

Yep, it was that good!

Oopps!
I didn't know anyone was watching
much less taking pictures of me!

We thought Nana and Papa's new
well needed a mud bath!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Need To Be Taking That UGLY Picture Off Of Me!!! I Am Going To Get You Back For That!! Love You Sister!!

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.