Monday, March 24, 2008

St. Simons Island

Last week we went to St. Simons Island to
spend some time on the beach while they took the
floors out of our house!
Actually we were going whether the floors got done or not.
Nana had to go for a Volunteer Seminar for Hospice.
So she invited us to go so we could hang out with her when
she wasn't in meetings and we could spend time on the beach!

It was fun climbing on a whale!
Oh, I love whales!

We had fun playing in the sand too.

There was a park on the beach too!

And if you know us, you know we love parks.

A little friend decided to come over and play with us!

Bringing back water for my sand castle!
Yes, Thursday it was cold so we wore
our coats on the beach most of the time.

I know my bathing suit is hanging out
over my skirt.
But who really cares?
I didn't!

Posing for a picture!

I'm not really sure if I liked the beach
or not!

Picking up Shells!
We brought home a Wal-mart bag full.

Nope, I really didn't like the beach so
I went to sleep!

I loved the beach. I didn't
care if it was cold or not!

I tried to talk mama into letting me get
in the water but this is as far as she let me!

The water wasn't cold to me at all!

I did learn to jump rope while on the beach!

Ready!
It takes lots of practice!

My castle outside our hotel room!

Cheese!
You like my hat?

Silly!
You like my funny face?


I fell in the ocean and got wet.
And I was cold.
Before mama new it I took my
bathing suit off and went running down the beach!

Aunt Kimmy came over on Friday because
she had the day off of work!

I really enjoyed putting sand on Nana
and Aunt Kimmy!
Kaitlann was asleep again in this picture!
**********************************
We had a great time on the beach!
Thanks Nana for inviting us to go with you!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.