Sunday, March 16, 2008

Aunt Kimmy and Nana

Here are a few random pictures of us,
Nana and Aunt Kimmy from Saturday
after the Easter Egg Hunt!

Soon after this picture Aunt Kimmy
put me down for my nap!
I love my Aunt Kimmy very much!
She spoils me rotten!

Here I am Little Mermaid and Nana is the Sea Witch!
She just took my voice away but I got it back!

Aunt Kimmy and I was hiding from the giant.
The giant was mama!

Here we are getting ready to make our
Bunny Cake. (Pictures to Follow)
I told mama that I could put the beaters in myself.
If you notice I am trying to put it in the wrong hole!
I eventually asked for help.

Nana trying to get me with the mixer.
Yes, I do have clothes and yes I do wear them sometimes!
I get dressed, then I get hot and undress myself.
Mama was telling me that all of my pictures I am just running
around in my panties! I really don't know
what the problem with that is!

I love my Aunt Kimmy so much!
She is the best!

Here is Aunt Kimmy playing with our new
dog Chloe!
Yes, we kept her!
We found a home for her but by then us girls
had already gotten too attached to her.
And you know about daddy's and their little girls!
We have him wrapped around our finger!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.