Monday, March 17, 2008

Family Tradition

Her is our Bunny Cake as promised.
It is a tradition to make a "bunny" cake every
year for Easter. My nana made them when she
was a little girl, my mama and Aunt Kimmy made them,
now it is our turn.

Aunt Kimmy and Nana came to help to make the cake!

I ate more of the icing than I put on the cake!
We went through 2 1/2 containers of icing!

It looks pretty, but not done yet!

I think we need more jelly beans!

What a masterpiece!
I know people will be calling us to make
cakes for them!

I am so glad nana and Aunt Kimmy came to help!

What a work of art!
We had so much fun.
And we are proud that we got to do it
the way we wanted and mama didn't try to
keep it "neat"!

2 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Yum,it looks delicious!
Madison and Luke

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.