Tuesday, October 02, 2007

South Georgia Fun

On Sunday evening we didn't have church
so our youth and college students got together
to play mud volleyball!
I guess that's what people do down here
in South Georgia do to have fun!

And I have to say myself it was pretty fun!

I was playing in the mud when I got tackled
by a volleyball player on accident!

After the game a few of us just decided to sit
in the mud and chat!


I am not sure if they are playing volleyball
or just tackling each other!

Here I am with my friend Dean!
He was a little scared to get dirty at first!

We had a wonderful time with our trucks in the mud!

A quick picture with daddy!

Daddy was trying to get me so he could bury me!
But we wasn't quick enough!

Daddy just hanging out watching the ball!

Here they are before they got good and dirty!

Me and mama managed to stay out of the mud.
My ears were not feeling good so I just set
and played with Granny J.

I also had Mr. Ricky to play with.
Him and Mrs. Jane are two of my most
favorite people at church!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.