Monday, October 29, 2007

Here Comes The Bride

Aunt Kimmy's Wedding finally got here.
We have been waiting for months for the
big day. We had a great time. We didn't get
as many snapshots as we would have liked because
we had so much going on.
But here are some we got! Enjoy!!

We are waiting on orders about
where to stand for pictures!

Finding things to do with our time
before the wedding starts!
Mama wouldn't let us play on
the playground that was right next to us!

Well, I decided I wanted mama to
carry me down the aisle
instead of walking with Mackenzie.
But what did you expect I am only
20 months old!

I am doing my flower girl job
without being carried by mama.

Papa and Aunt Kimmy waiting to come
down the aisle!

Now we pronounce
Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Brett!

I wondered around a bit during the
wedding and took of my sash!
I walked between Aunt Kimmy
and Uncle Brett as they were going down
the aisle!

We are waiting for our turn to leave!

Daddy's Girl!

The cake was so beautiful and
yummy!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.