Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Knox Is Here

Knox arrived Friday, July 9, 2010 with a 
big surprise entrance!
 Daddy all suited up ready to go!
Fresh out of Mommy's tummy
And not really all that happy about it!
Still not happy!
But I am a cutie!
Mommy on the operating table ready to meet me!
Daddy getting ready to take me out to meet 
my two big sisters!
They were in love with me from the moment 
they met me! And I love them too!
I also got to meet my Nana who was waiting
right outside the OR doors with my big sisters!
Me, daddy and my Doctor.  Dr. Simmons
Daddy pushing the button that sings
a lullaby over the whole hospital to let
everyone know that I have entered the world!
For 36 weeks and 5 days I was a big boy.
Weighing in at 7 pounds 7.6 ounces
and 19 1/2 inches long!
Hanging out with mommy waiting on Baby Knox
to be brought back from the nursery!
Me and Mommy finally after waiting until 
after midnight to get to be held by her!
Me and My Daddy!
Just Me!
****************************
A lot more pictures to come!


No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.