Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 2010

We had a great time babysitting Colt a couple of
weeks ago. He is so much fun these days!
He loved his sandbox we bought him for his 
birthday! We knew he would as much
as he enjoyed the sand at the beach!
I enjoyed a banana and sitting in Colt's new
wagon that he got!
All three of us getting in on the action
of playing in the sandbox.
Hard at work pulling the two of them up and down
Aunt Kimmy's driveway!
I think I can, I think I can
I really enjoy my Cozy Coupe
Thank you so much Aunt Kimmy for letting
us babysit Coltman! We love you and him so much!
*************************
July 4th
Waiting on the Fireworks to get started
Love It!
Playing with some sparklers while we wait!



No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.