Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Mackenzie's Birthday

On Friday night we came home after
eating at the Catfish House and had
cake with nana and papa!

Happy 5th birthday to me!



I wish, I wish....
I can't tell you what I wished for or it
will not come true!

My mauled barbie doll!
Mama was going to use my Princess Barbie.
But realized that the cake didn't rise because
she used a pound cake recipe. So my
Princess Barbie was too tall so she had
to cute an old barbie off at the knee.
Well, actually she broke one whole leg off
first!. Ooop.

I licked the icing off the barbie
and that was it for me with cake!

Mama goofing off eating the rest of the
icing! She LOVES b-day cake icing!
******************
My party is Saturday so more
b-day pictures coming!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.