Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cinderella Turns 3























On February 26, 2006 at 4:14 pm a
princess was born. Kaitlann has been
a joy in my life ever since. She is so funny,
sweet, loving, affectionate, dramatic, hysterical,
compassionate, and did I mention funny?
There is not a day that goes by
that she does not make me laugh.
Weighing in at 6 lbs 5 oz and dropping down
to 5 lbs 8ozs before leaving the hospital
she is my little shrimp. Or if you ask
her she is my little "nut"!
She is truly a gift from God!
I pray that she grows up
to be a godly women that loves
Jesus more than anything!

Happy Birthday, Kaitlann

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Happy Birthday, Kait!

Love,
Madison and Luke

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.