Monday, May 05, 2008

Here are a few more pictures from my first
princess party!
We only had one cake to smash so nothing
else exciting happened!

My Favorite Sister and Me!

My Favorite Sister, One of My Favorite
Daughters and Me!

Of course the girls had to get in on opening the
presents!

We all went in and bought mama a new
Vera Bradley purse and wallet!

I had been wanting a red purse so
Kimmy got me one!
At first I thought that it might be a little
too red but I really like it!

Nana and Mackenzie

Uncle Brett, Aunt Kimmy and Kaitlann

Kaitlann enjoyed a game of catch after the party!

Sorry mama!
I had to put this one on here!
***************************
I had a wonderful birthday!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful
family. My awesome husband, two beautiful girls,
my mama and daddy, and my crazy sister all who I
love dearly!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.