Thursday, April 24, 2008

What do we Have?

"TIPPY" Toes

All I wanted was another dog that was black and white
and looked like Chloe! And I wanted it
right away!

So Mama and I spent all day yesterday online looking
for me a new puppy!
We found several at animal shelters around Tifton!
Today we went to pick one out and this
is the one we adopted! Isn't she pretty!

I really wanted to name her Chloe but mama talked
me out of it. So I decided on "Tippy" Toes since
all four feet has a little white spot at the end of her toes!

We are going to call her Tippy!
She is a little more energetic and hyper than Chloe!
So we are going to have to watch her closely.
I still miss Chloe and she will always have a special
place in my heart with her being my own very first puppy!

By: Mackenizie

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Tippy looks like so much fun! We can't wait to meet her and see you guys next weekend. Be nice to your mom on her birthday this weekend.

Madison and Luke

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.