Tuesday, April 08, 2008

CAUGHT

Mama caught us last night jumping on her bed!
Not only were jumping on the bed we had pulled all
the covers off too!
BIG NO NO!

Look what Kaitlann did mama!
I didn't do it! "Tensie" did it!

I think I am in trouble so I better get
off and run to my room!

Mackenzie was still jumping so I thought I was safe.

We were trying to jump and hit the fan strings!
********************************
We did get in a little trouble after mama
got done taking pictures!
But we figured we were pretty safe since
mama had her new camera in hand!
******************************
We promised mama that we would
NEVER do it again!
At least when she can catch us!

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

You guys had better be careful. I split my head open jumping on the bed like that. Five staples later, I'm not allowed to jump on the bed anywhere. It hurt a lot, so I wouldn't recommend it! It looks like fun, though.
Madison

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.