Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall Challenge Week

Last week at church we had
Fall Challenge Week (revival).
Brother Ronnie Owens came to preach.
He is a good family friend of ours!
We had a great time hearing him preach and
hanging out with him!

We thought we would get a quick picture
before he left to preach some where else.
It took me a while to figure out that
he preaches at lots of different church's not
just one church like daddy.
He also does lots of International Mission Trips.
I might go on my first one next year if I can talk
my mama into it!

We were on our way to church!

Here is one on my good friends (Tyson)
with me and Bro. Ronnie!
You like my princess crown?

Here we are with the Matt Papa
band. They came to sing for us
on Youth Night! They were great.
We have one of their CD's so I already
knew their songs and thought they were awesome.
But it was cool to see them in person!
Although, I thought Matt had some really
crazy ugly hair! But I didn't tell him that!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.