Monday, November 19, 2007

Disney Princesses On Ice

This weekend I had the privilege to go
to the Disney On Ice!
It was sooooooo fun!
Mama, Nana, Aunt Kimmy and I went!

Here is me and Aunt Kimmy on the ride to
the Albany Civic Center. About 40 minutes west of Tifton!

Aunt Kimmy and I like our picture taken
together as much as her and mama does!
We enjoy goofing off together.
Speaking of Goofy he was there along
with Mickey and Minnie Mouse!

That was the best $12 Snow Cone and $10 bag
of Cotton Candy ever.
If you ever go to one of these things plan
on spending your vacation money for the year!
I don't know what Nana, Aunt Kimmy and mama would have done
if they had more nieces, daughters and granddaughters.
I guess take out a loan!!!

Mom and I took a second to get a picture taken together.

Here I am with my $16 Magic Wand.
I also got me a T-Shirt and Kaitlann a T-Shirt.
Sorry we didn't get pictures of those!

It was so dark that our pictures didn't turn out very well.
But here is Cinderella and her Magical Coach!
She was my FAVORITE!
And lucky for me she took up 45 minutes of the show.
All the other princess' only got about 10-15 minutes a piece!

Cinderella and Prince Charming!
How Sweet!!!!

Mickey and Minnie introduced the show!

2 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

The show looks like fun. I love theDisney Princesses, but I can't convince Luke to like them.
Love,
Madison

Brandi said...

That is so cool! My cousin Lilly and I went last year and had so much fun. And like your momma, mine spent a ton of money on silly things like wands, cotton candy and snow cones. I didn't mind. :-)
Hope to see you soon.
Kennedy

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.