Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Girl

I cannot believe that today my
baby girl turns 7 years old!
 Mackenzie has turned into a beautiful young lady
since January 30, 2004
She is a sweet, caring, tender hearted girl!
 
 She got her wish, "to have a white birthday"
 Climbing the rock wall at Wonder Works
in Pigeon Forge
 Astronaut Mackenzie

Her posing in her new birthday present!

****************************
Mackenzie, I love you and am very grateful to
have you. I am so glad that God chose me to
be your mama. You are a wonderful daughter and
you will always have my heart!
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY!
Mama

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.