Sunday, May 09, 2010

Birthday and Mother's Day

My mama's and my beautiful birthday cake!
 
My mama and I celebrate our birthday's 4 days apart.
Not only do we get to celebrate our birthdays together we 
get to celebrate our Mother's day as well along with our birthdays.
Colt got to get in on the birthday cake.
Not sure it was the best idea since
it turned him pink all over and it made him a bit hyper!
But he was too cute!

Kimmy and Colt Man

Me and my girls on Mother's Day morning!

I am very blessed to be the Mother my two girls!
They are my honor and joy to take care of!
I love them so much and I am looking forward to the
next chapter in our lives:  Knox!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.