Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday Party 2010

We celebrated our 6th and 4th Birthday's
this weekend with a great party!

This year I decided I wanted a Cinderella
party! She has always been my favorite princess!

Cinderella Table

I have found a love for Hula-Hooping





I had a Princess and the Frog
cake and decorations

Jonathan trying out the hula-hoop

Sarah thinking about giving it a try



Twister!
We Love Twister


Peyton and his mommy, Ms. Brittany

Me playing with Colt Man

Colt doesn't look like a "baby" any more


Nana and Colt

Playing Around

Colt enjoyed playing with the balloons

I was so embarrassed....

I am just a ham







Presents, Presents, Presents
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful
birthday presents!

Getting ready to play "Pin the Crown on the Princess"

This was an awesome game!
We played it for a very long time...




Thanks everyone for coming and enjoying our
day with us! Thanks for all the presents!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.